1940s Italian Renaissance Blanc De Chine Table/Boudoir Lamps- a Pair
Stunning matched set of WW2 era blank de chine “Jack and Jill” table/boudoir lamps from an Atlanta area estate ...
moreStunning matched set of WW2 era blank de chine “Jack and Jill” table/boudoir lamps from an Atlanta area estate collection. Outstanding vintage condition with 100% original parts and NO physical damage whatsoever.
Japanese white porcelain figurines are both absolutely pristine with virtually no signs of aging or wear. I carefully cleaned/examined each piece and didn’t find a single visible flaw!
Lamps are fitted with cast pewter bases, bronze vase caps/tube necks, and 1940s Berger Swivel Harps. Original monochromic painted finish has aged from super bright to gorgeous shade of antique white. (Original color still visible in area where finials were removed... see photos).
Original electric fixtures include 3-way Leviton sockets/switches and 100” AIWC insulated cords/molded rubber (non-polarized) plugs... all in perfect working order.
Porcelain is marked “Japan”, but lamps were likely manufactured/assembled in USA. They have no specific maker marks.
Love these singular beauties as antique collectibles AND phenomenal style statements for virtually any room. Feel free to ask questions. Happy decorating!
Detailed Measurement (Inches):
TOTAL HEIGHT 22”
Neck Height: 7
Harp Height; 8
Note: It’s common for 1940s era paint to contain a significant amount of LEAD. Lamps may be inappropriate for AS-IS use in spaces accessible to small children. Please don’t EVER allow kids to handle items involving pre-1970s paint without first testing lead content. less
- 5.5ʺW × 5.5ʺD × 22ʺL
- British Colonial
- English Traditional
- French Country
- Renaissance Revival
- Place of Origin
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Exceptional vintage/antique condition. Figurines are flawless. 1940s paint on base/neck/harp shows typical signs of age.
It’s ... moreExceptional vintage/antique condition. Figurines are flawless. 1940s paint on base/neck/harp shows typical signs of age.
It’s a consistent shade of antique white (from original white)... with sporadic paint loss/bubbling/cracking (inc. areas of base metal visibility). These authentic touches actually enhance lovely antique aesthetic of the lamps.
Highly recommend professional inspection/update of all electrical components on vintage or antique lamps.
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Redūcere in Murfreesboro, TN
Lover/Collector of unique and beautiful things.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Antique Table Lamps
- Antique White Table Lamps
- Asian Table Lamps
- Bedside Table Lamps
- Brass Table Lamps
- British Colonial Table Lamps
- Bronze Table Lamps
- Bronze Table Lamps
- Ceramic Table Lamps
- Coastal Table Lamps
- Cottage Table Lamps
- Country Table Lamps
- Eggshell Table Lamps
- Empire Table Lamps
- English Traditional Table Lamps
- Farmhouse Table Lamps
- French Country Table Lamps
- Globe Table Lamps
- Gold Table Lamps
- Italian Table Lamps
- Japanese Table Lamps
- Linen Table Lamps
- Mediterranean Table Lamps
- Metal Table Lamps
- Nashville Table Lamps
- Porcelain Table Lamps
- Renaissance Table Lamps
- Rubber Table Lamps
- Rustic Table Lamps
- Shabby Chic Table Lamps
- Small Table Lamps
- Stained Glass Table Lamps
- Swing Arm Table Lamps
- Tall Table Lamps
- Tiffany Table Lamps
- Torchiere Table Lamps
- Traditional Table Lamps
- Tripod Table Lamps
- Vanilla Table Lamps
- Victorian Table Lamps
- White Table Lamps
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.