20th Century Traditional Guildmaster Mahogany Striped Curio/China Cabinet
This tall multi-functional cabinet is full of hand-crafted detail, from the painted striped exterior to the molded metal base. Two ...
moreThis tall multi-functional cabinet is full of hand-crafted detail, from the painted striped exterior to the molded metal base. Two sets of glass doors are attached on the front side, each laden with ornamental handles and each open to a spacious interior that is subdivided with sturdy wooden shelving (see photos).
Set this cabinet up for display, turn it into an aesthetically appealing bookcase, or simply use it for storage. Your options are many.
The original Decorize insignia can be found on the backside, although it is worth noting that since this piece was first purchased, Decorize has changed its name to Guildmaster. The measurements below are at the dimensional maximums, since the main body of this cabinet is slightly smaller ( W72" x D22" x H85" ). less
- 77ʺW × 23.75ʺD × 84.5ʺH
- Late 20th Century
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Slight wear along uppermost edges of metal base as shown, otherwise the piece is in very good condition. The paint ... moreSlight wear along uppermost edges of metal base as shown, otherwise the piece is in very good condition. The paint along the outside shelf edges that butt up against the doors is also partially worn away; although, it is easily repairable. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Ryan M. in Atlanta, GA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Antique Display Cabinets
- Atlanta China & Display Cabinets
- Blue China & Display Cabinets
- Brown China & Display Cabinets
- Ceramic China & Display Cabinets
- Copper China & Display Cabinets
- Corner Display Cabinets
- Curio Display Cabinets
- Display Cabinets with Glass Doors
- Glass China & Display Cabinets
- Glass Curio Display Cabinets
- Glass Door Display Cabinets
- Green China & Display Cabinets
- Liquor Display Cabinets
- Locking Display Cabinets
- Mahogany China & Display Cabinets
- Metal China & Display Cabinets
- Retail Display Cabinets
- Small Display Cabinets
- Tall Display Cabinets
- Traditional China & Display Cabinets
- Wall Display Cabinets
- Wood China & Display Cabinets
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.