Arne Vodder Sibast - Mid- Century Solid Teak Dining Table With 2 Leaves.
This product is no longer available.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
Here is a neat Danish solid teak dining table with two leaves. We acquired ... moreFREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
Here is a neat Danish solid teak dining table with two leaves. We acquired this table from the original owner who purchased it when she lived in Copenhagen in the 1950s and early 1960s.
She was told at the time of purchase, and we believe it to be, designed by Arne Vodder for Sibast. It was purchased new together with a set of eight Arne Vodder "Ella" and "Ellen" dining chairs at the store S. Chr. Sørensen in Copenhagen.
This early production features SOLID teak construction, including the table top and leaves. This method would of course become less and less common and teak veneer surfaces used to reduce costs later. It is heavy and very well made.
This table is in very good condition overall. It has a very nice oiled finish. There is a spot along the bottom edge of the skirt with a little corner piece missing, and there are a few marks in the top in a circular pattern that are filled and smooth but are visible (possibly caused by a game or two of "five finger fillet" played by the original owner's grandkids). Please see the pictures of these areas. But overall it is a very very nice table.
Without the leaves in it measures 51.5" Long x 47" Wide x 27.5" High. With both leaves in it measures 90.25" Long (Each leaf is roughly 19.25" Wide).
Free shipping in the U.S. is included in this price. International shipping is available, please contact us for a quote. If you are local or would like to arrange your own transport, please contact me for a discounted price.
Please note that this listing is for the table only. The chairs in the pictures are for size reference only. less
- 51.5ʺW × 47ʺD × 27.5ʺH
- Danish Modern
- Sibast Furniture
- Arne Vodder
- Vintage / Antique / Used, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- This table is in very good condition. It does have a few small marks in the top that have been ... moreThis table is in very good condition. It does have a few small marks in the top that have been filled and are smooth, but are visible. There is also a spot along the skirt's bottom edge that has a chip. Please see pictures for detailed images of these spots. Overall it is in very very good condition. less
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Table Leaf Width
- 19.25 inches
- Number of Leaves
Malefors Vintage Imports in Phoenix, AZ
Designer Scandinavian Furniture Importer/Dealer. Phoenix, Arizona.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Brown Dining Tables
- Corner Dining Tables
- Danish Modern Dining Tables
- Distressed Dining Tables
- Expandable Dining Tables
- Extendable Dining Tables
- Farmhouse Dining Tables
- Folding Dining Tables
- High Dining Tables
- Mid-Century Modern Dining Tables
- Narrow Dining Tables
- Outdoor Dining Tables
- Oval Dining Tables
- Pedestal Dining Tables
- Phoenix Dining Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Dining Tables
- Round Dining Tables
- Sibast Furniture Dining Tables
- Small Dining Tables
- Square Dining Tables
- Teak Dining Tables
- Trestle Dining Tables
- Wood Dining Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.