Vintage Mismatched Sugar Bowl & Creamer With Tray
This product is no longer available.
I love mixing the patterns of classic blue and white china. It brings out the beauty of each piece!
Offered ... moreI love mixing the patterns of classic blue and white china. It brings out the beauty of each piece!
Offered is this creamer/sugar set, fun to mix and match with my other listings to create your own personalized dinnerware set.
The set includes a large, lidded sugar bowl made by Double Phoenix (Japan) in their "Ming Tree" pattern. It measures 6-3/4" handle to handle x 4-1/2" tall to the tip of the finial. It is in great condition overall, free of nicks/chips/cracks, but does have some darker crazing visible when upside down.
The creamer has a pretty swirled body with a bright silver rim. Made by Enoch Wedgwood (England). Measures 5-1/2" x 2-12" x 3" tall. It is free of nicks/chips/cracks, but also has some darker crazing visible when upside down.
The platter fits the two pieces perfectly. Made by Wood & Sons (England), very vintage. Measures 10-3/4" x 8-1/2". It has 2 chips along one side that have been touched up with a blue pen. They really aren't visible, but can be felt.
Would pair nicely with several different sets of ironstone available at the time of listing :)
Visit my shop (Golden Vine Designs) for many mismatched sets in lots of sizes and styles. I have oodles of inventory not yet listed, so if you don't see something you need, let me know and I'll check my stock.
- 10.75ʺW × 8.5ʺD × 4.5ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- The tray has some small nicks on the rim that have been touched up. They can't really be seen, but ... moreThe tray has some small nicks on the rim that have been touched up. They can't really be seen, but can be felt. Both the sugar bowl and cream pitcher have some dark crazing visible when turned upside down. less
Golden Vine Designs in Falls Church, VA
Vintage china, artfully mismatched! Always makes a unique gift for 'vintage-loving' friends and family.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.