Vintage Industrial Modernist Wire Dress Form Mannequin
We adore mannequins and are always on the hunt for the unusual. This is one of our favorites. Gold mannequin ...
moreWe adore mannequins and are always on the hunt for the unusual. This is one of our favorites. Gold mannequin and others are also available for purchase.
Vintage adjustable mannequin dress form with original stand. You can adjust the height and you can re-configure the size of the body to a certain extent. Adds great pizazz to your decor. Makes an awesome statement as well as practical. Can use at antique shows and flea markets to display your wares, the wire body allows you to easily pin jewelry or what evers to its body. It would be a cool piece in your bedroom to hang your scarves, handbags etc. It could even be used as a jewelry stand.
Can adjust from about 49 inches to as tall as 60 inches. In these photos she is standing at 56" tall. She is about 16" wide and about 10" deep. The stand measures about 18" x 18".
Preowned. We think it is spectacular and it has been used as both a functioning mannequin for photos as well as a industrial piece of art. We consider it a piece of art or sculpture. Special and unique piece of history. She's sassy and exudes elegance and style. Made by Dritz.
Here we offer you one of our favorite older pieces. It came out of the estate of a California art dealer and pottery collector. Hope you enjoy it. Unfortunately we do not know much about it.
Bring a touch of Shabby Chippy Romance to any garden or even indoor setting with this antiquated, but no less fabulous ornate concrete pedestal! Yes it has some chips, which in our opinion do not detract from the original beauty of this piece. It adds warmth and texture to a home's interior.
Gainey pot and Plant not included. Ideal way to show off and display your pottery. It is heavy, made of stone or concrete or a composite of materials. Additonal photos gladly supplied upon request. Stamped Mexico
Please keep in mind that this is a Vintage Piece and has its normal signs of wear. This is what gives it it's character and confirms its age. And is being sold in "as is condition". Note: Please use photos as part of the description.
Shipping / Other Items / More Pictures ---
Thank you for looking at our listings and please browse through our other items.
We appreciate your interest. We will gladly supply additional photos, so please ask
to see them if you'd like. And if you have any questions, please contact
We will always strive to offer you the
best shipping prices we can. We will gladly combine shipping costs for more than
whenever possible and we will work with you on alternative shipping and delivery
If you're interested in this item, we are happy to check alternative shipping
costs for you, please let us know before purchasing, thanks
Regarding this item:
We can possibly arrange delivery to parts of Arizona, as well as parts
California, including Palm Springs, Pasadena, the Central Coast of California,
and San Diego.
- 18ʺW × 18ʺD × 49ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.