Traditional Millender Round Mahogany Dining Table
This is a large 64" diameter table with 1 22" leaf. Open to 86". This piece is a showroom sample ...
moreThis is a large 64" diameter table with 1 22" leaf. Open to 86". This piece is a showroom sample.
Is has been used in our showroom only. There are scratches on the top. Not very deep, can be easily restored. We have heavily reduced the price as we dont have the space for it anymore.
mahogany, satinwood and rosewood rope edge. It's gorgeous. less
- 64ʺW × 64ʺD × 29ʺH
- Not Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
This is a floor sample in an interior design showroom.
It has been used only by designers looking through catalogs ... moreThis is a floor sample in an interior design showroom.
It has been used only by designers looking through catalogs.
The surface has some scratches, but can be restored if you choose.
Please see the photos for details.
Its a huge beautiful table, structurally in excellent shape.
The price is reduced by nearly $10,000 dollars. That is a huge unbelievable deal.
Price is as shown. less
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Table Leaf Width
- 22.0 inches
- Number of Leaves
Seminole Furniture in NY, NY
NYC Furniture Showroom for Interior Design
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Brown Dining Tables
- Corner Dining Tables
- Distressed Dining Tables
- Expandable Dining Tables
- Extendable Dining Tables
- Farmhouse Dining Tables
- Folding Dining Tables
- High Dining Tables
- Mahogany Dining Tables
- Narrow Dining Tables
- New York Dining Tables
- Outdoor Dining Tables
- Oval Dining Tables
- Pedestal Dining Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Dining Tables
- Rosewood Dining Tables
- Round Dining Tables
- Satinwood Dining Tables
- Small Dining Tables
- Square Dining Tables
- Traditional Dining Tables
- Trestle Dining Tables
- Wood Dining Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.