Antique Drop-Leaf Farmhouse Table
This antique farmhouse, drop-leaf table has been reimagined as the perfect accent for your home! She is vintage, rustic and ...
moreThis antique farmhouse, drop-leaf table has been reimagined as the perfect accent for your home! She is vintage, rustic and gorgeous!
Whether you are having friends over for a game night, setting up appetizers for a party or simply need a special table to accent your living room, kitchen / dining room or office, this antique beauty is ready to serve you.
This table has two sides that fold down and are held up with wooden pins that slide into place. Originally created in the 1950s, it has been lovingly restored with multiple layers of chalk paint in three colors, then carefully glazed with dark stain to provide the perfect depth of character and vintagey appeal. Hand-painted arrows make her even more one-of-a-kind! She has been finished with three hard-wearing layers of General Finishes High Performance Satin top coat to give her many more years of life.
Her features include:
• Custom-mixed chalk paint
• Professional dark glazing
• Top coat of General Finishes High Performance Satin
• Solid wood
• Dimensions: 35.5 inches wide x 24 inches when sides are folded down/42 inches when sides are extended x 29.5 inches tall
This piece would fit perfectly into a western, southwestern, Native American or farmhouse-themed home. It has been reimagined and redesigned with care using only the finest-quality paints and stains. Its craftsmanship and its finish will last for many years to come.
Each unique piece is created by Kellogg Frosted Furniture and is an original work of art, hand-painted with careful attention to detail and style.
All designs and photos owned by Kellogg Frosted Furniture. © 2018. All rights reserved. less
- 42ʺW × 24ʺD × 29.5ʺH
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Design Modified, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- VINTAGE = USED. Just a gentle reminder that you are purchasing a vintage piece of furniture — one that was previously loved ... moreVINTAGE = USED. Just a gentle reminder that you are purchasing a vintage piece of furniture — one that was previously loved by others and may have slight “character flaws” that give it a beautiful history while not affecting its function. Please inquire before purchasing if you need additional information or photos. less
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Other (unique shapes)
- Number of Leaves
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Gina K. in Overland Park, KS
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Brick Red Dining Tables
- Camel Dining Tables
- Chalk Dining Tables
- Corner Dining Tables
- Distressed Dining Tables
- Drawing/Sketching Materials Dining Tables
- Expandable Dining Tables
- Extendable Dining Tables
- Farmhouse Dining Tables
- Folding Dining Tables
- Folk Art Dining Tables
- High Dining Tables
- Kansas City Dining Tables
- Narrow Dining Tables
- Native American Dining Tables
- Outdoor Dining Tables
- Oval Dining Tables
- Paint Dining Tables
- Pedestal Dining Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Dining Tables
- Red Dining Tables
- Round Dining Tables
- Rustic Dining Tables
- Small Dining Tables
- Southwestern Dining Tables
- Square Dining Tables
- Tan Dining Tables
- Trestle Dining Tables
- Wood Dining Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.