Stunning Tom Seely Solid Wood 3-Drawer Standing Chest
This piece of furniture is circa 1995, when my parents moved to Mercer Island and Mom wanted "All NEW" with ...
moreThis piece of furniture is circa 1995, when my parents moved to Mercer Island and Mom wanted "All NEW" with a classic look. (Instead of all their boring , old Mid-Century 60's decor. Sigh, lol). This is a 'modern' antique, based on traditional style, and handmade with old-school craftsmanship and locally sourced wood.
Easy to find a place and use for, this stand has three drawers with dovetail construction, as well as a key to the finely crafted locks. Mom originally used it for cutlery, then candles and linens, and eventually stationery. Also full of many opportunities of use and decor, there is a pull-out shelf accessed on the bottom right, underneath the bottom drawer. The hardware is solid brass.
Tom Seely is known for his love of Early American antique furniture, " ...recognizing a refinement of design and construction that mass production failed to match...Finding little to admire in the construction of mass-produced modern furniture, he turned to the past, making reproductions of antiques he admired, by hand, true to the original."*
*From the story of Tom Seely on the furniture website. less
- 26ʺW × 14ʺD × 43ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- It is in wonderful condition. The only caveat is that the pull-out shelf/butler's tray/writing surface sticks during our ... moreIt is in wonderful condition. The only caveat is that the pull-out shelf/butler's tray/writing surface sticks during our Ohio summer humidity. less
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Table Shape
Laurie & James in Delaware, OH
Our shop will contain items curated from many sources. For example: -My parents 'downsized' by ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- Brass Side Tables
- Early American Side Tables
- Metal Side Tables
- Triangle Side Tables
- Gold Side Tables
- Folding Side Tables
- Round Side Tables
- Antique Side Tables
- Narrow Side Tables
- Wood Side Tables
- Brown Side Tables
- Pedestal Side Tables
- Traditional Side Tables
- Side Tables with Storage
- Small Side Tables
- Tall Side Tables
- Outdoor Side Tables
- White Outdoor Side Tables
- Americana Side Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.