Vintage Maritime Nautical Naval Signal "H" Flag - 49" X 47"
Vintage red and white maritime nautical naval signal "H Hotel" code flag. This flag is the international maritime code/meaning ... moreVintage red and white maritime nautical naval signal "H Hotel" code flag. This flag is the international maritime code/meaning for "I have a pilot on board." The flag is a nylon fabric and can be flown and displayed horizontally, vertically or draped on a chair, sofa or table. Wear consistent with age/use. less
- 49ʺW × 0.01ʺD × 47ʺH
- Early 21st Century
- Arts & Crafts
- Boho Chic
- Contemporary Scandinavian
- French Country
- French Provincial
- Hollywood Regency
- Mid-Century Modern
- Organic Modern
- Outsider and Self Taught Art
- Pop Art
- Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Design Modified, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent vintage condition. Some age wear consistent from age/history. Excellent vintage condition. Some age wear consistent from age/history. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Mike Seratt of The Prized Pig in Sherman Oaks, CA
- Super Seller 2018
Mike Seratt of The Prized Pig, based in Southern California, offers an eclectic, engaging and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Abstract Flags
- African Flags
- American Flags
- Arts & Crafts Flags
- Boho Chic Flags
- British Flags
- California Flags
- Canadian Flags
- Children's Flags
- Contemporary Flags
- Contemporary Scandinavian Flags
- Folk Art Flags
- French Country Flags
- French Flags
- French Provincial Flags
- Hollywood Regency Flags
- Industrial Flags
- Linen Flags
- Los Angeles Flags
- Mid-Century Modern Flags
- Minimalist Flags
- Modern Flags
- Nautical Flags
- Nylon Flags
- Outsider and Self Taught Art Flags
- Pennant Flags
- Primitive Flags
- Red Flags
- Rustic Flags
- Safari Flags
- Shabby Chic Flags
- Traditional Flags
- Tribal Flags
- White Flags
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.