- Casegoods & Storage
- Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Georgian Style Large Mahogany Entertainment Arm...
Georgian Style Large Mahogany Entertainment Armoire Wardrobe Cabinet by Hekman
Handsome and stately large mahogany veneered entertainment armoire or wardrobe cabinet by Hekman Comfortable Living Furniture. This piece is in ...
moreHandsome and stately large mahogany veneered entertainment armoire or wardrobe cabinet by Hekman Comfortable Living Furniture. This piece is in wonderful vintage condition but not without signs of use. There are nicks and dings that we feel only add to its beauty. There is one small piece of molding missing on the upper crown on the very back of the left side. Please see photos. Circa late 20th to early 21st century.
Sometimes you just need that large gorgeous statement piece that can also provide lots of practical use. And one that possibly had help being made by the Keebler Elves, I’ll explain this later! This piece is the one. Made in the Georgian style by Hekman Furniture who is known for their high-quality furnishings. Its burlwood mahogany veneers and brass details are stunning. It could be used for its original purpose as an entertainment cabinet and house a TV but if retrofitted with shelves will provide an abundance of storage whether for clothes in a bedroom, towels and linens in a bath, or games and other sundry items in a living room, family room, or study. Edsko Hekman came to Grand Rapids, Michigan from the Netherlands in 1893 with the hope of finding his life work as a furniture maker. Inopportunely, the panic of 1893 lead him in a different direction back to his roots as a baker. His door to door cookie sales led to Hekman Biscuit Company which became the Keebler Company, thus the Keebler Elves reference. However, his dream of being a furniture maker eventually came true with his three sons when they founded Hekman Furniture Company in 1922. Hekman is or has been associated with Beatrice Foods, Howard Miller Clock Company, and Woodmark Furniture, and is still a maker of fine furniture today. You need this beautiful and stately piece in your life. Make it yours.
Height – 86.5 Inches
Width – 46 Inches
Width at Crown – 50.5 Inches
Depth – 28.5 Inches
Depth at Crown – 31 Inches
Weight – 300 Pounds
Height – 92.5 Inches.
Width – 56 Inches
Depth – 37 Inches
Weight – 500 Pounds
- 50.5ʺW × 31ʺD × 86.5ʺH
- Late 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- This piece is in wonderful vintage condition but not without signs of use. There are nicks and dings that we ... moreThis piece is in wonderful vintage condition but not without signs of use. There are nicks and dings that we feel only add to its beauty. There is one small piece of molding missing on the upper crown on the very back of the left side. Please see photos. less
- Hekman Furniture
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Chris G. in Topeka, KS
- Super Seller 2018
13,000 square feet of high-style vintage furnishings, home décor, art & more! Warehouse 414 is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Pine Armoires
- TV Armoires
- Painted Armoires
- Rustic Armoires
- Oak Armoires
- Mirrored Armoires
- Antique Armoires
- Wardrobe Armoires
- Linen Armoires
- Clothing Armoires
- Traditional Armoires Wardrobes and Linen Presses
- Burlwood Armoires Wardrobes and Linen Presses
- Corner Armoires
- Mahogany Armoires Wardrobes and Linen Presses
- Armoires with Drawers
- Tall Armoires
- Brown Armoires Wardrobes and Linen Presses
- Metal Armoires Wardrobes and Linen Presses
- Storage Armoires
- Media Armoires
- Wood Armoires Wardrobes and Linen Presses
- Gold Armoires Wardrobes and Linen Presses
- Wood Armoires
- Veneer Armoires Wardrobes and Linen Presses
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.