New York City Books - a Pair
Pair of New York City nostalgia books - features iconic imagery of the growth of the Big Apple through the ages ...
morePair of New York City nostalgia books - features iconic imagery of the growth of the Big Apple through the ages in one volume with collected stories and various reminisces from Harper’s Magazine in the other.
“New York A Collection From Harper’s Magazine” features a fascinating collection of original articles complete with illustrations from the Dutch founding of New York as New Amsterdam to the glamour of life along Fifth Ave. Over 300 exquisite line drawings, illustrations, and photos are included in the collection. First edition printed 1991 by Gallery Books in fine “as new” condition. 544 pages total.
“New York The Growth Of The City” tells the story of the city’s meteoric ascent through four centuries of excitement, evolution, and expansion through evocative imagery and absorbing insight into the unofficial capital of the world. Presumed first edition second printing published 2011 by Chartwell Books in excellent condition. 160 pages total. less
- 6ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 9ʺH
- Late 20th Century
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Both books in excellent overall condition with no damage apparent and minor wear/general shelf wear to both. Both books in excellent overall condition with no damage apparent and minor wear/general shelf wear to both. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
St. Christopher Fine Art & Antiques in Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles based St Christopher Fine Art & Antiques offers a curated selection of fine home ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.