Industrial Adjustable Bar Stool or Drafting Stool
This product is no longer available.
Adjustable legs and back rest make this vintage 1940s industrial drafting stool the perfect addition to the home office or ...
moreAdjustable legs and back rest make this vintage 1940s industrial drafting stool the perfect addition to the home office or bar. Converts from stool height to chair height, and from drafting chair or bar stool to standard backless stool. The round foot rest is set at a comfortable height for either use, and the back rest slides up or down and forward or outward for the user's comfort. Very sturdy steel construction with Masonite seat insert over steel. There is a tiny paint "bubble" near the edge of the seat on the left side of the stool.
Originally painted a battleship gray, this stool has lived through many lives, including several decades in a boat-builder's workshop, where it acquired countless layers of paint overspray and globs of glue and other debris. It has been cleaned and painted a warm brilliant red. The classic industrial lines of the 1940s, combined with the pop of red, will make this stool the focal point of your kitchen, breakfast counter or creative area, having gone from strictly utilitarian to loft chic.
Overall height as drafting stool: 38.5 in.
Top of seat to floor: 25.5 in.
Top of seat to floor, at chair height: 18 in.
Top of seat to top of back rest: 13 in.
Seat: 15.5 in wide x 15 in. deep
Back Rest: 12.25 in. wide x 6.5 in. tall
Footrest diameter: 15.5 in.
Legs adjust in one-inch increments
Back rest is completely removable for use as backless stool less
- 15ʺW × 15ʺD × 38ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Alegria Collection in Fort Pierce, FL
At Alegria Collection you will find vintage home décor, housewares, art, jewelry and unique gifts ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.