Industrial Adjustable Bar Stool or Drafting Stool
This product is no longer available.
Adjustable legs and back rest make this vintage 1940s industrial drafting stool the perfect addition to the home office or ...
more Adjustable legs and back rest make this vintage 1940s industrial drafting stool the perfect addition to the home office or bar. Converts from stool height to chair height, and from drafting chair or bar stool to standard backless stool. The round foot rest is set at a comfortable height for either use, and the back rest slides up or down and forward or outward for the user's comfort. Very sturdy steel construction with Masonite seat insert over steel. There is a tiny paint "bubble" near the edge of the seat on the left side of the stool.
Originally painted a battleship gray, this stool has lived through many lives, including several decades in a boat-builder's workshop, where it acquired countless layers of paint overspray and globs of glue and other debris. It has been cleaned and painted a warm brilliant red. The classic industrial lines of the 1940s, combined with the pop of red, will make this stool the focal point of your kitchen, breakfast counter or creative area, having gone from strictly utilitarian to loft chic.
Overall height as drafting stool: 38.5 in.
Top of seat to floor: 25.5 in.
Top of seat to floor, at chair height: 18 in.
Top of seat to top of back rest: 13 in.
Seat: 15.5 in wide x 15 in. deep
Back Rest: 12.25 in. wide x 6.5 in. tall
Footrest diameter: 15.5 in.
Legs adjust in one-inch increments
Back rest is completely removable for use as backless stool less
- 15ʺW × 15ʺD × 38ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Fort Pierce, FL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Alegria Collection in Fort Pierce, FL
At Alegria Collection you will find vintage home décor, housewares, art, jewelry and unique gifts ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.