French Heirloom Porcelain Gravy Boat and Platters Serving Pieces - 4 Pc. Set
For your consideration...
We found this lovely set of Limoges china made and decorated by Jean Pouyat while at a ... moreFor your consideration...
We found this lovely set of Limoges china made and decorated by Jean Pouyat while at a Country Brocante in Quebec Canada! It features great forms, beautifully molded designs in the porcelain of swirls and flourishes, and is decorated with wreaths of orange blossoms and blue morning glories, rich gilding, and musical instruments: horns, flutes, bagpipes and Cupid's quiver and bows, all wedding motifs. Quite charming and lovely. Overall, it is in fantastic condition, with only a few spots of very minor damage which we will note.
The Set of Four Serving Pieces :
The gravy or sauce boat with attached under plate.
Measures 9" by 6".
It is in excellent condition.No Chips,Cracks or Stains
The 12.5" platter. Smallest Size
Measures 12.5" by 8".
It is in excellent condition, save for a very teenyny nick on the rim
The 14.5" platter. Medium Size
Measures 14.5" by 9.5".
It is in excellent condition. No Chips,Cracks or Nicks
A lovely old set, well cared for....sets like this were made especially for a trousseau that would have been hand selected and designed specifically for the brides new home. A very beautiful addition to your Chateau or Cottage. less
- 10ʺW × 17ʺD × 1.25ʺH
- Limoges, France
- Jean Prouvé
- Place of Origin
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
Quite charming and lovely. Overall, it is in fantastic condition, with only a few spots of very minor damage which ... more
Quite charming and lovely. Overall, it is in fantastic condition, with only a few spots of very minor damage which is a very old chip under the rim of the largest platter. Otherwise this Set of Serving Pieces is in SUPERB condition.
A lovely old set, well cared for.
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
GentlemanlyPursuits in Montgomery Center, VT
Direct from the Flea Markets of Paris France to the Old Farmhouses of New England ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Art Nouveau Dinnerware
- Ceramic Dinnerware
- Country Dinnerware
- Empire Dinnerware
- French Dinnerware
- Gold Dinnerware
- Green Dinnerware
- Hollywood Regency Dinnerware
- Louis XVI Dinnerware
- Neoclassical Dinnerware
- Pink Dinnerware
- Porcelain Dinnerware
- Restaurant Dinnerware
- Rococo Dinnerware
- Rustic Dinnerware
- Shabby Chic Dinnerware
- Traditional Dinnerware
- Turquoise Dinnerware
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.