Irene & Virginia Fisher White Poodle-Lithograph
This product is no longer available.
Rare fashion sketch lithograph from the 1947 movie "Easter Parade"staring Judy Garland, Ann Miller and Fred Astaire. Costume ... more "WHITE POODLE"
Rare fashion sketch lithograph from the 1947 movie "Easter Parade"staring Judy Garland, Ann Miller and Fred Astaire. Costume designed by the famous Hollywood designer "Irene" and painted by artist Virginia Fisher. This striking suit was designed for Ann Miller. Artist Virginia Fisher added the poodle for atmosphere.
-Includes title of the motion picture "Easter Parade"
-Signatures from Irene, Virginia Fisher and and producer Arthur Freed.
-Limited Edition #393/400
-Certificate of Authenticity
-Dimensions 18" X 24"
-Printed on Archival quality 100% rag paper
THIS IS 1 OUT OF A SERIES OF 12. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MAKING AN OFFER ON THE ENTIRE SERIES, PLEASE CONTACT CHAIRISH CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Irene Getz, known simply as “Irene” was MGM’s golden girl as far as costume design went during the 1940’s and 50’s. During that time Irene designed for over 50 films, as well as supervising the personal wardrobes of top stars. As executive designer, Irene had privileges which were not extended to the other designers there. One of these was having a full time artist to sketch her designs. This special role was given to Virginia Fisher. Irene’s creative eye married perfectly with Virginia’s exceptional artistic ability. The 2 worked together for 5 years before Irene left MGM to establish her own retail business. These two women greatly contributed to what is called the “Golden Era” of film. less
- 18.0ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 24.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $15
- Free Local Pickup in Costa Mesa, CA
Misc. Savant in Costa Mesa, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.