- Accent Tables
- Drop-Leaf and Pembroke Tables
- 18th Century English Oak Drop Leaf Gateleg Table
18th Century English Oak Drop Leaf Gateleg Table
Details: Antique English oak drop leaf table circa 1780. This versatile table features a turned (block and tapering) gate leg ...
moreDetails: Antique English oak drop leaf table circa 1780. This versatile table features a turned (block and tapering) gate leg base with peg feet with a single drawer on one side with floral brass hardware surmounting a scalloped apron, which makes this piece beautiful from all angles-whether extended or closed. Peg and groove construction and iron hinges. Appraised in 1989 by Adams & Associates for $3,000.00.
Dimensions: Closed: 36”l x 14.5”d x 26”h/Open: 44”l x 36”d x 26”h
Condition: Pieces missing from feet, which are in the drawer to be re-attached. Some rust on hinges. Some wear on top, however, still in great condition with a lovely, rich finish (see photos). less
- 36ʺW × 14.5ʺD × 26ʺH
- English Traditional
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
BW Home in San Diego, CA
BW Home is located in sunny San Diego. We take pride our ability to provide ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Brass Drop-Leaf and Pembroke Tables
- Brown Drop-Leaf and Pembroke Tables
- English Traditional Drop-Leaf and Pembroke Tables
- Gold Drop-Leaf and Pembroke Tables
- Oak Drop-Leaf and Pembroke Tables
- Round Drop Leaf Tables
- San Diego Drop-Leaf and Pembroke Tables
- Traditional Drop-Leaf and Pembroke Tables
- Wood Drop-Leaf and Pembroke Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.