Mid-Century Framed Still Life Oil Painting
This product is no longer available.
Original antique or vintage still life oil painting on canvas in a groovy Mid-Century frame. Signed by artist. Painting has ...
more Original antique or vintage still life oil painting on canvas in a groovy Mid-Century frame. Signed by artist. Painting has a black background with images of a green pear and pottery. Frame is wood with gold and burnt orange velvet details. From an estate in East Austin.
Total dimensions are 28.5"w x 17"h x 2"d. Canvas dimensions are approximately 23.5"w x 11.5" h.
Very good vintage condition. Some cracking on the painting, as shown in pictures. Frame is in very good/excellent condition; no damage to the front but paper is torn in back. less
- 28.5ʺW × 2.0ʺD × 17.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $29
- Free Local Pickup in West Lake Hills, TX
An Acquired Home in West Lake Hills, TX
Vintage and one-of-a-kind finds for the modern home. At An Acquired Home, we curate quality ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.