Hekman Walnut Asian Style Mid-Century Accent Table
Stunning piece of furniture by Hekman. Walnut, with a single draw and brass handles and parquet top. Superb condition. 1970 ...
moreStunning piece of furniture by Hekman. Walnut, with a single draw and brass handles and parquet top. Superb condition. 1970’s era.
Makers stamp on inside of draw.
It began in 1893 when Edsko Hekman ventured from the Netherlands to Grand Rapids, Michigan hoping to find his life’s work as a furniture maker.
The Panic of 1893 would lead him in a new direction, returning him to his first profession as a baker. Selling cookies door-to-door, Edsko eventually went on to found the Hekman Biscuit Company, which was later to become the Keebler Company.
Edsko’s enchantment with furniture, crafted in the old-world traditions, would later blossom in his three sons John, Jelle and Henry. They would fulfill their father’s dream and open the doors of the Hekman Furniture Company in 1922.
In 1970 the company became a division of Beatrice Foods until 1983 when Hekman was purchased by the Howard Miller Clock Company of Zeeland, Michigan. In 1993, Hekman acquired Woodmark Furniture, an upholstery company founded by Elliot Wood whose discriminating standards were a perfect match to Hekman’s long tradition of excellence. The company now enjoyed a position of strength in its ability to offer its customer superior casegoods and the finest in upholstery.
The careful selection of ingredients, the patient hands-on techniques and the exacting presentation... the shared passions of the baker Edsko and his furniture-making sons, remain the hallmarks of the Hekman Furniture Company today.
Now, almost a century old, Hekman is widely recognized as one of America’s premier furniture suppliers. less
- 25.5ʺW × 25.5ʺD × 21.5ʺH
- Asian Modern
- Hekman Furniture
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Simply Style in Castle Rock, CO
An eclectic mix of beautiful and unique decor items. Functional, fun and fabulous.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Adjustable Coffee Tables
- Asian Coffee Tables
- Brown Coffee Tables
- Coffee Tables with Drawers
- Coffee Tables with Storage
- Denver Coffee Tables
- Display Coffee Tables
- Distressed Coffee Tables
- Drum Coffee Tables
- Farmhouse Coffee Tables
- Folding Coffee Tables
- Geometric Coffee Tables
- Large Coffee Tables
- Large Square Coffee Tables
- Lift Top Coffee Tables
- Low Coffee Tables
- Narrow Coffee Tables
- Oval Coffee Tables
- Pallet Coffee Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Coffee Tables
- Rectangle Coffee Tables
- Round Coffee Tables
- Round Glass Coffee Tables
- Round Marble Coffee Tables
- Slate Coffee Tables
- Small Coffee Tables
- Small Square Coffee Tables
- Square Coffee Tables
- Tree Trunk Coffee Tables
- Trunk Coffee Tables
- Upholstered Coffee Tables
- Walnut Coffee Tables
- Wood Coffee Tables
- Wood Slab Coffee Tables
- Wood and Metal Coffee Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.