Exceptional Antique Eastlake Victorian Granite Top Carved Side End Hall Table
An exceptional piece for any upscale estate setting!
This Antique Eastlake Victorian Hall Table has a sophisticated yet eclectic look ... moreAn exceptional piece for any upscale estate setting!
This Antique Eastlake Victorian Hall Table has a sophisticated yet eclectic look!
This table is hand crafted of solid walnut and shows a drastic walnut grain throughout. The craftsmanship of the entire table is amazing, displaying hand-spun spindles which lines the upper and lower tiers, hand beveled edge work and carved accents.
At one time, this table most likely had a white marble top, or as some refer to it as "Italian Marble"; The marble was replaced by a top quality piece of granite which is heavily polished and shines great. The stone does not have any cracks or chips - Absolutely cherry! For those who are familiar with granite already know, a piece of granite with markings and shades as drastic as this piece, isn't cheap!
This table was obtained from an upscale estate in Moscow, Pennsylvania. This estate displayed some of the most high end carved pieces we've came across in a while. We were lucky enough to obtain this piece from the estate.
Personally, I could envision this piece in an entrance way, end of a hall way, living room area or even in a home office/estate library. The possibilities for a piece this nice are endless.
As this is an antique piece with over 100 years of age, it does show expected wear. Wear can include scratches, chips and blems. This table is very sturdy and made well enough to last another 100 years. Please review our high resolution photo gallery to get the best possible look at this piece.
Origin: United States
Dimensions: 48 wide x 29 tall x 17 deep
This piece will be shipped to your home via Freight using a private freight company.
Shipping price listed covers freight shipping expenses for anywhere within the United States
excludes Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii
Local pickup is also available at our Moscow, Pennsylvania 18444 location less
- 49ʺW × 17ʺD × 29ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Scranton Antiques in Moscow, PA
Scranton Antiques is located in the North Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. We specialize in fine ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.