French Black Marble Mantle Clock With Candelabras
Amazing large french mantle clock in the imperial (Napoleon) style in black marble with rose marble highlights with incredible candelabras ...
moreAmazing large french mantle clock in the imperial (Napoleon) style in black marble with rose marble highlights with incredible candelabras! The top of the clock has black marble with white speckles while the body of the clock is solid black with the carvings and features the rose and beige marble decorations. It features copper columns on the sides of the clock and a gold ring around the time piece. It has nice flower motif carvings on the marble. There is rose and beige marble around the base of all three pieces and features the typical claw feet. It also has a tray on the top of the clock used for placing keys and pocket change in the past. The face plate is intact as well as the marble. It is made by Japy Freres. It is mostly in black marble with white speckles, rose and beige marble and features beautiful carvings on the front of all three pieces. The candelabras have five candle holders and includes the candle stopper which rests on the top when no candles are in place. It works but the bell mechanism has been wound too tight at some point and does not ring. It is possible it could be repaired. The cover for the back is missing. The clock will need servicing anyways because of all the movement during transit. It includes the key and pendulum. The key is attached to one of the candelabras and the pendulum is removed and rests inside the clock, and just needs to be put in place preferably when servicing is done. It is possible to find a replacement back plate if desired. Circa late 19th century.
Dimensions: Clock: 13 and 1/4 inches wide x 7 inches deep x 20 and 1/2 inches high Candelabras: 7 inches wide x 7 inches deep x 20 inches high (without stopper) less
- 13.25ʺW × 7ʺD × 20.5ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Sylvia T. in Medley, FL
Beautiful, unique furniture (shipped from the United States, Miami, Florida). Being lucky to spend time ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Alarm Clocks
- Antique Grandfather Clocks
- Black Clocks
- Clocks with Seconds
- Copper Clocks
- Copper Clocks
- Cuckoo Clocks
- Empire Clocks
- French Clocks
- Grandfather Clocks
- Large Wall Clocks
- Mantel Clocks
- Marble Clocks
- Metal Clocks
- Miami Clocks
- Pendulum Clocks
- Quartz Clocks
- Shabby Chic Clocks
- Shelf Clocks
- Traditional Clocks
- Wall Clocks
- Wind Up Clocks
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.