As if you needed one more reason to thank Paris, France (Macaroons! Champagne! Coco Chanel!) add vintage and used Williams-Sonoma furniture to the list. Founded in Sonoma, California in 1956, Williams-Sonoma was the result of founder, Chuck Williams, taking a soul-awakening trip to Paris and realizing his true passion laid in gourmet cooking and entertaining. In line with its origins, vintage Williams-Sonoma furniture—like sister company Pottery Barn—is rustic, distressed to perfection, and meticulously schooled in savoir faire.
Questions & Answers
- How many vintage Williams-Sonoma items does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 50+ vintage Williams-Sonoma items in stock.
- What types of Williams-Sonoma products do you have?
- We have a variety of Williams-Sonoma products in stock, including Tableware & Barware, Serveware, and Dinnerware.
- What are the shipping options for Williams-Sonoma items?
- Williams-Sonoma items can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- Can I get free shipping on Williams-Sonoma items from Chairish?
- Yes! Select Williams-Sonoma items ship for free from Chairish.