Thomas Moser, a former college professor, started his business of fine woodworking in 1972, along with his four sons. The idea at the time was to restore a lost art: To make wood furniture that was as functional and soundly built as it was beautiful and comfortable. We hear at Chairish believe he succeeded, and if you browse his page, we think you will agree. From a distinctive, modernist-ish Slat Back Side chair, to a reclining and oh so comfortable Lolling Chair and Ottomon combo, to the timeless minimal Mission style Spindle back, Moser’s offerings of chairs, as well as other offerings of fine wood craftsmanship—including some terrific tables—are some of the finest examples of lumber luxury furniture available!
On the hunt for some timeless designs? Mosey on over to Chairish’s magnificent collection of Thomas Moser!
If you are worried about finding that cherishable Moser chair, sit back and relax! Chairish has got you covered! On Chairish you can sort by style, design, proximity to you, and so much more, so you are certain to get the seat of your dreams! Our experts have curated the best Moser on offer, so if you are unsure of what to look for, take a gander at our curated feed, collected for your browsing pleasure! Like that New England classic look and want some more? Check out Chairish’s collection of Mainline by Hooker!
Questions & Answers
- How many vintage Thomas Moser items does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 20+ vintage Thomas Moser items in stock.
- Does Chairish have Thomas Moser items on sale?
- Yes! We have 10+ Thomas Moser items on sale.
- What types of Thomas Moser products do you have?
- We have a variety of Thomas Moser products in stock, including Furniture, Seating, and Tableware & Barware.
- What are the shipping options for Thomas Moser items?
- Thomas Moser items can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.