A footnote cradled in between the Hepplewhite and Federal styles, Sheraton style was named for the famed London cabinetmaker, Thomas Sheraton. Sheraton, who authored numerous furniture guides in the late 18th Century, promoted elegant silhouettes, straight, column-like legs, and dark woods like mahogany and beech—vintage Sheraton furniture in a nutshell. Among the most revered companies to produce in the Sheraton furniture style? The legendary Duncan Phyfe.
Questions & Answers
- What are the shipping options for Sheraton items?
- Sheraton items can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- How many vintage Sheraton items does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 60+ vintage Sheraton items in stock.
- Can I get free shipping on Sheraton items from Chairish?
- Yes! Select Sheraton items ship for free from Chairish.
- Does Chairish have Sheraton items on sale?
- Yes! We have 10+ Sheraton items on sale.