Rip Matteson (1920-2011) was a Bay Area artist & art educator. Matteson studied at U.C. Berkeley, C.C.A.C, Scuola di Belle Arte in Rome, the Parsons School of Design in NYC, and received his DFA from Blackburn College. He founded the Art program at Monterey Peninsula College and taught at Laney College in Oakland. Matteson served as the President of the Carmel Art Association during the 1960s, where he showed work throughout his career. Add one of his original ink drawings to your collection today.
Questions & Answers
- What types of Rip Matteson products do you have?
- We have a variety of Rip Matteson products in stock, including Fine Art, Drawings, and Paintings.
- How many vintage Rip Matteson items does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 30+ vintage Rip Matteson items in stock.
- What are the shipping options for Rip Matteson items?
- Rip Matteson items can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- Does Chairish have Rip Matteson items on sale?
- Yes! We have less than 10 Rip Matteson items on sale.