Internationally known architect and designer Paul Laszlo was the designer of choice in Beverly Hills from the moment he arrived in the U.S. in the 1930s. One of his first commissions in California was to design the Bullock’s department store on Wilshire Boulevard. By the late 1940s, Laszlo had built and designed homes for Hollywood’s most elite insiders such as William Wyler, Cary Grant, Elizabeth Taylor, Barbara Stanwyck, Barbara Hutton, Fritz Lang, as well as the casino, showrooms and hotel interiors for Howard Hughes. George Nelson in 1948 described Laszlo’s designs as having “generous dimensions, great elegance of appearance, and impeccable taste”, all of which translated easily to the glamorous Hollywood lifestyle. Chairish is proud to present below a few of Laszlo's fabulous vintage furniture for sale.
Questions & Answers
- What are the shipping options for Paul Laszlo items?
- Paul Laszlo items can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- Does Chairish have Paul Laszlo items on sale?
- Yes! We have less than 10 Paul Laszlo items on sale.
- What types of Paul Laszlo products do you have?
- We have a variety of Paul Laszlo products in stock, including Furniture, Tables, and Seating.
- How many vintage Paul Laszlo items does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 40+ vintage Paul Laszlo items in stock.