Ranking among the most prestigious lighting makers of the Mid 20th Century is Laurel Lamp Company. Founded in Newark, New Jersey Laurel Lamp Company produced a variety of glamorous, atomically-inspired designs between the 1950s and 1970s. While Laurel Lamp Co. produced hundreds of designs during their run, a few Laurel Lamps are the company’s undisputed icons. Among them? The Laurel Mushroom Lamp. Featuring a frosted, oblong glass dome hoisted atop an hourglass metal base, the Laurel Mushroom Lamp is among the brand’s most elegant interpretations of Mid-Century style. For those who appreciate the mushroom style, but may be seeking something that’s less of a novelty, Laurel Lamp Company also produced several other iterations of the mushroom shape, including a small mushroom lamp made entirely of opaque glass and a brass dome-topped lamp. Several Laurel Table Lamps designed by Italian maker Maurizio Tempestini are also among Laurel Lamp Company's hits. In the 1970s, Tempestini designed a variety of sculptural Brutalist and moderist lamps in metallic finishes like chrome, brass, and nickel.
Questions & Answers
- What types of Laurel Lamp Company products do you have?
- We have a variety of Laurel Lamp Company products in stock, including Lighting, Lamps, and Table Lamps.
- What are the shipping options for Laurel Lamp Company items?
- Laurel Lamp Company items can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- How many vintage Laurel Lamp Company items does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 270+ vintage Laurel Lamp Company items in stock.
- Does Chairish have Laurel Lamp Company items on sale?
- Yes! We have 70+ Laurel Lamp Company items on sale.