Established in 1990 to focus on top drawer furniture, EJ Victor furniture is among design’s most coveted finds. From design collections inspired by nineteenth century antiques to partnerships with current day design doyens like Kate Spade New York and Kelly Wearstler, EJ Victor is a company that BRINGS the marvelousness. While EJ Victor began as a traditional leaning furniture company, they’ve since expanded their catalog to modern and contemporary offerings—thanks in large part to their growing position as a licensing go-to. In addition to Kate Spade and Kelly Wearstler, EJ Victor produces lines for design bosses like Aerin Lauder, Ralph Lauren, and Ryan Korban. Looking for a conversation starter? Nothing gets things flowing like a piece of vintage EJ Victor furniture. Try a stately EJ Victor sofa or a pair of EJ Victor chairs. No matter your pick, EJ Victor pieces are going to result in plenty of chatter. Not sure which piece of exquisite furniture to buy first? Grab an EJ Victor a dining made of sleek mahogany, or a pair of postmodern dining chairs upholstered in a positively luscious fabric. You’ll catch yourself ordering another soon enough because once you start with EJ, it’s near impossible to stop. Don’t say that we didn’t warn you!
Questions & Answers
- Does Chairish have EJ Victor items on sale?
- Yes! We have 20+ EJ Victor items on sale.
- What types of EJ Victor products do you have?
- We have a variety of EJ Victor products in stock, including Furniture, Seating, and Accent Chairs.
- What are the shipping options for EJ Victor items?
- EJ Victor items can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- How many vintage EJ Victor items does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 50+ vintage EJ Victor items in stock.