With a history in garden architecture, Currey and Company exudes a chic, bringing-the-outdoors-in type vibe. Founded in Atlanta in 1988 under the name Garden Source Furniture, Currey and Company originally focused on reproducing garden furniture designs from the Winterthur Museum and the Smithsonian Institution. To complement his inventory, founder Robert B. Currey also sourced a variety of outdoor novelties like fountains, bird houses, and hand-forged iron lighting. In the 1990s, the name Garden Source Furniture was changed to Currey and Company to focus on the brand’s refocus on interior décor, and most prominently lighting. Today, Currey and Company lighting is the brand’s bread and butter, with chandeliers and sconces making up the bulk of Currey and Company inventory. Like lighting contemporary Arteriors Home, Currey and Company chandeliers are statement-makers, and incorporate bold shapes and unexpected materials (seashells is a Currey and Company lighting favorite) to create one-of-a-kind pieces with a neo-traditional bent. As for Currey and Company furniture, it’s easy to see the outdoor influences among lattice-backed chairs and filigree crusted mirrors and case pieces. Unsurprisingly, wrought iron also a perennial favorite of the brand.
Questions & Answers
- Does Chairish have Currey and Company items on sale?
- Yes! We have 50+ Currey and Company items on sale.
- How many vintage Currey and Company items does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 400+ vintage Currey and Company items in stock.
- What types of Currey and Company products do you have?
- We have a variety of Currey and Company products in stock, including Lighting, Chandeliers & Pendants, and Lamps.
- What are the shipping options for Currey and Company items?
- Currey and Company items can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- Can I get free shipping on Currey and Company items from Chairish?
- Yes! Select Currey and Company items ship for free from Chairish.