When you think of Charles Limbert furniture, value and craftsmanship inevitably come to mind. The Chairish collection of Charles Limbert furniture reflects those qualities with an impressive array of antique, vintage and gently used pieces that elevate many décor aesthetics. Charles Limbert was the son of a furniture dealer and worked for other companies before starting his own business in 1894. His distinctive arts and crafts style was heavily influenced by Dutch peasant furniture and the Art Nouveau movement. Browse our collection for carefully curated chairs, cabinets, dressers, tables and more made of oak, walnut and other prized woods that bear recognizable Limbert furniture marks of authenticity. Whether you’re looking for one piece to enhance your traditional or retro-inspired interior design — or you’re in the market for an entire suite of Limbert’s arts and crafts furniture for a cohesive and historic look, you’ll be delighted with the collection here. You may even find Charles Limbert furniture available for free local pickup in your hometown.
Questions & Answers
- Does Chairish have Charles Limbert items on sale?
- Yes! We have less than 10 Charles Limbert items on sale.
- What are the shipping options for Charles Limbert items?
- Charles Limbert items can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- What types of Charles Limbert products do you have?
- We have a variety of Charles Limbert products in stock, including Furniture, Seating, and Casegoods & Storage.
- How many vintage Charles Limbert items does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 20+ vintage Charles Limbert items in stock.