One of the most esteemed early twentieth-century furniture makers, Berkey and Gay is known for its use of fine material and its furniture’s distinctive style. Operating out of Grand Rapids, Michigan, Berkey and Gay epitomizes an embellished, middle American style that was all the rage before it was eclipsed by Mid-Century Modernism. With the adoption of Queen Anne and Spanish revival styles, Berkey and Gay pieces still shine with continental elegance. The brand's use of high-quality American materials gives the furniture a solid, practical bent. The company went out of business around the time of World War II, but the furniture that survives today embodies the best of American luxury.
Add some beauty to your abode with Chairish’s selection of Berkey & Gay furniture
If you know the Berkey and Gay piece you are looking for, our search options make it easy to find it. Our features let you filter by style, color, proximity to you, and so on! Curious about the original inspiration for many Berkey and Gay pieces? Look to our fine selection of Spanish Revival furniture.
Questions & Answers
- Does Chairish have Berkey and Gay items on sale?
- Yes! We have 10+ Berkey and Gay items on sale.
- Can I get free shipping on Berkey and Gay items from Chairish?
- Yes! Select Berkey and Gay items ship for free from Chairish.
- How many vintage Berkey and Gay items does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 40+ vintage Berkey and Gay items in stock.
- What types of Berkey and Gay products do you have?
- We have a variety of Berkey and Gay products in stock, including Furniture, Casegoods & Storage, and Credenzas & Sideboards.