ADD AN ELEMENT OF ALLURE WITH AFRICAN CARVED WOODEN STOOLS
For the world traveler, the collector, the historian, or someone connected to their own heritage, African carved wooden stools give a glimpse into the culture, heritage and diversity of African tribes. If you are looking for a beautiful artistic piece that makes a statement and reflects and honors African culture and art, an African stool is a great choice. Depending on the tribal origin of the African stool, its use may have varied. In some tribes, stools were gifts to the bride from the groom or the groom's family, while other stools were used practically by the owner, but then ritually blessed by the family due to their spiritual significance. You can use African wood stools to add a decorative element to any room. Taller stools will integrate seamlessly into a room by being used as a bedside table, end table, or bench. Smaller stools can serve purely decorative purposes, because African carved wooden stools represent gorgeous craftsmanship. The detailed, hand carved elements and beautiful patina from years of use make them such a unique, one-of-a-kind stylistic option. You can also find simple carved stools, making them great options for minimistically styled rooms. While you will find many African stools carved from different woods and natural finishes, you can add color and character to your room by choosing a hand painted or beaded African wood stool. At Chairish, we offer a unique variety of African stools for sale. You will find new, vintage and antique African stools that offer both function and style.
Questions & Answers
- What are the shipping options for african stools?
- African stools can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.
- Which brand has the largest assortment of african stools at Chairish?
- Old New House is our most popular african stool brand, with less than 10 items in stock.
- Does Chairish have african stools on sale?
- Yes! We have 190+ african stools on sale.
- Do you carry wood african stools?
- Wood, metal, and glass are our most popular african stool material types.
- Do you carry brown african stools?
- We have african stools in popular colors including brown, tan, and black.
- Hancock and Moore Stools
- Biedermeier Stools
- Carl Malmsten Stools
- Stellar Works Stools
- Ruby Red Stools
- Polished Stainless Steel Finish Stools
- Bieffeplast Stools
- Marge Carson Stools
- Mario Bellini Stools
- Mint Stools
- Arteriors Home Stools
- Cees Braakman Stools
- Modern History Home Stools
- Light Green Stools
- Steel Finish Stools
- Arper Stools
- Mirror Stools
- Ink Blue Stools
- Salmon Stools
- Liberty and Co. Stools
- Tuscan Stools
- Anna Castelli Ferrieri Stools
- De Sede Stools
- De Jong and Co Stools
- Eggshell Stools