Looking for pre-loved drapery to give your room a lift without spending a fortune? At Chairish, we make it easy to discover truly great used drapes with a hand-curated edit that includes authentic vintage drapes as well as consigned curtains crafted from designer textiles. Shop with us to discover classic drapery panels as well as valances, cornices and more. Our collection includes drapes custom fashioned from high-end fabrics by makers like Scalamandre, Kravet, and Lee Jofa. Score these consigned treasures for hundreds of dollars off of their original prices. Our collection also includes routinely includes ready-made drapes, such as Restoration Hardware’s beloved Belgian linen drapes. Trying to track down drapery panels that are authentic vintage? We often carry Mid-Century Modern designs with atomic motifs as well as English traditional florals and toiles. Prefer something Chinoiserie-inspired to bring a Hollywood Regency space to life? We often have those for sale as well. Cue up a Grand Millennial interior for less with our exceptional assortment of used and consigned drapes. Shop damasks and stripes as well as botanicals and bark cloths. So don’t put off dressing your windows any longer — get shopping today!
Questions & Answers
- Do you carry cotton drapery panels?
- Cotton, fabric, and linen are our most popular drapery panel material types.
- Does Chairish have drapery panels on sale?
- Yes! We have 20+ drapery panels on sale.
- What are some popular drapery panel styles?
- Popular drapery panel styles are French, Traditional, and Mid-Century Modern.
- How many vintage drapery panels does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 80+ vintage drapery panels in stock.
- What are the shipping options for drapery panels?
- Drapery panels can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.