Curtain call? If you’re on the hunt for vintage curtains, there’s no better place to kick off your search than here at Chairish, where we’re dedicated to creating one of the most expertly curated collections of antique curtains you'll find anywhere. Whether you’re on the hunt for designer resale curtains or you’re looking for something specific such as vintage chintz curtains, Chairish has you covered. We partner with thousands of vintage and antique dealers, as well as A-list interiors designers and individual sellers to assemble a best-in-class assortment of vintage and resale curtains. Shop by color, style, or dimensions to make locating the perfect vintage curtains for your project a breeze.
Shop Vintage Scalamandre Curtains and More
At Chairish, hundreds of new items are added to the site daily, so you never know what you’ll find. That said, you’ll often find resale curtains crafted from textiles from famed fabric houses like Schumacher, Scalamandre, Fortuny and Brunschwig & Fils. For modernists, curtains fashioned from modernist textile designs by makers like Josef Frank and Verner Panton are frequently listed for sale. Looking for something more under-the-radar? Shop a charming collection of Mid-Century Modern print curtains, perfect for imbuing a kitchen or kid's room with a retro vibe. Prefer curtains that are authentic antiques? Explore a unique edit of vintage French tapestry curtains, silk brocade drapes, toile curtains and more!
Questions & Answers
- Does Chairish have curtains on sale?
- Yes! We have 40+ curtains on sale.
- How many vintage curtains does Chairish have in stock?
- We have 150+ vintage curtains in stock.
- What are some popular curtain styles?
- Popular curtain styles are Traditional, French, and Asian.
- Can I get free shipping on curtains from Chairish?
- Yes! Select curtains ship for free from Chairish.
- What are the shipping options for curtains?
- Curtains can be shipped to you, and many can be picked up locally.