Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- Sophia Amoruso is the founder of Nasty Gal, CEO of media firm GirlBoss, and all around all star entrepreneur. She’s just unveiled her LA home reno and it’s poppy and feminine, with plenty of vintage love. See the full tour + interview at Elle Decor.
- The director behind Call Me by Your Name has an interior design side hustle and we’re pretty blown away. Luca Guadagnino flexed his design muscles on this 9,600-square-foot Lake Como home and we’re confident this won’t be his last foray into decorating. T Magazine has all the dreamy photos.
- We highly recommend you venture out to your local orchard this weekend in preparation for this mouthwatering Bourbon Caramel Mascarpone Apple dip. Something about an apple a day, right? (How Sweet Eats)
- Ok we’re really pumped about the arrival of fall so this is an apple double hitter: this smoked whiskey hot apple cider cocktail is the perfect end to a chilly autumn day. Snuggle up responsibly. (Salt & Wind)
- British author and designer Paul Golding had an Under the Tuscan Sun moment, falling for a dilapidated Maltese palazzo and spending the last 7 years restoring it to its former splendor. Though without any surprise visits from Sandra Oh, the results of this labor of love are stunning. House and Garden UK has all the photos.
ICYMI from Chairish:
Tour A Designer’s Chic And Petite NYC Home
Design Pro Patrick Mele Takes Brimfield!
The Most Loved Dining Rooms Of Instagram