Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- Gabriel Hendifar and Jeremy Anderson are the duo behind NYC-based design studio, Apparatus (check out their shop on our sister site DECASO), and their Manhattan loft can only be described as “eccentric chic.” Their space features some enviable vintage, global art, and, of course, plenty of their own designs. AD has the full tour.
- The leaves are changing, the air is getting cooler and all we want is a pan of these Coffee Cinnamon Rolls with Maple Cream Cheese from The Modern Proper. Move over PSL, this is our new fall jam.
- You may not consider Central and South America design capitals (yet), but you may want to start. T Magazine has highlighted some of the most exciting design talent heralding from places like Guatemala City, Buenos Aires, Santiago, and more. These are some names you’ll definitely want to bookmark.
- In an excerpt pulled from Ines de la Fressange’s new book Maison: Parisian Chic at Home, we get a sneak peek around the magnifique flat of Morgane Sézalory, founder of French clothing label, Sézane. It features a pastel palette, flea market finds, and classic Haussmann architecture. Elle Decor has the full tour.
- And just one more stop in The City of Lights: Hunker brings you a roundup of everything you missed from Maison & Objet, the semi-annual tradeshow featuring the best in design. We’ve spotted some rattan, velvet, and textured tiles to add to our wishlist!
ICYMI from Chairish: