Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- Architect Alireza Razavi and designer Sylvie Acker have taken a Paris apartment from disrepair to downright darling. Belgrave Crescent has the full tour of this pied-à-terre featuring Perriand chairs, Moroccan rugs, and plenty of Parisian je ne sais quoi.
- We’re obsessed with the mod vibes and the use of subtle color in this NYC home by Studio DB. It’s giving us curved lines, velvet upholstery, and a striking Chinoiserie-papered wall we’re swooning over. See the whole Park Ave pad on Coco Kelley.
- Furniture designer Guillermo Santomà has transformed his Barcelona home in his signature deconstructed style. From a two-story shower to a massive styrofoam foot in the foyer, this is a true artist’s home. T Magazine has the photos and interview.
- Artist Sophie Parker is reinventing the humble house plant into a sculptural piece of art. With paint, string, and a bit of wrangling, her botanical creations are like nothing you’ve seen before. (Clever)
- Toast the end of summer this Labor Day Weekend with a lavender citron pressé (fancy French lemonade) from nos amis at Salt & Wind.
ICYMI from Chairish:
Photography by Stephan Julliard, via Elle Decoration Russia