Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- AD’s September ‘Style’ issue is stacked with some heavy hitters. Case and point: tours of Man Repeller founder Leandra Medine’s NYC loft and supermodel Lily Aldridge’s Nashville Tudor Revival (shared with husband, Kings of Leon frontman, Caleb Followill).
- B. Wurtz has 18 Eames chairs in his home. You read that right: 18 Eames chairs. T Magazine spoke with the artist with a knack for salvaging and repairing design’s favorite seating.
- Tieghan of Half Baked Harvest may have crafted the perfect summertime cocktail. This Blackberry Thyme Margarita is the ultimate antidote for soaring temperatures and makes perfect use of that overflowing fruit bowl.
- Domino takes you inside a petite, pink San Francisco Victorian reno by designer and Chairish Trade Member Clara Jung of Banner Day. At 900 square feet, this is small-space styling at its finest.
- We wouldn’t want you to miss our shout-out from Waco: Joanna Gaines shared a snap featuring her Chairish-sourced vintage dresser (and the aftermath of an all-nighter with her newborn son, Crew). Thanks, Joanna! (People)
ICYMI from Chairish:
Beachy Chic, The Hamptons Showhouse Way
Pre-Fall Guide To Hot Design Happenings
Drop It Like It’s…A Drop Leaf Table Guide