Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- What do a cabinet of English Royal commemorative mugs, Obama-printed chairs, and floor to ceiling vintage photos of folks standing in front of Mount Vernon have in common? These are all decorative elements inside the phenomenally eclectic home of artist Cary Leibowitz and the creative director Simon Lince. T Magazine has the full video tour of this truly one-of-a-kind upstate NY farmhouse.
- This one is worth bookmarking for your next jaunt to Lisbon: Coveteur has your look inside the stunning Palácio Belmonte. This former palace-turned-hotel has nailed modern decor juxtaposed with historic architecture – including quintessential Portugeuse tile dating from the 1700’s!
- Speaking of historic spaces getting some new life, The Cut has a fab look at an overhaul of this neo-Federal brick house on Prospect Park West by architect Jeff Sherman. After two years of renovations, the interiors are transformed into chic, functional spaces perfect for modern living.
- Could the almighty Aperol Spritz have a viable challenger in the form of this delectable Balsamic Peach Spritz from Half Baked Harvest? We’ll let you be the judge (and the bartender).
- We’ll leave you with one more sweet story: the Bonheur ice cream and pie parlor in Easton, Maryland is the ultimate nod to soda shops of a bygone era, with a chicly French twist! We certainly wouldn’t mind enjoying a scoop of raspberry ripple next to some stunning Gracie wallpaper! (Elle Decor)