Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- What do you get when you combine a fashion influencer, a top-notch interior designer, and a blank slate Flatiron apartment? A perfectly-postable family home dressed to the nines in designer finds like Stark rugs and custom Carlton V drapes! AD has the full tour of this Instagram star’s stunning Manhattan home—Don’t miss the shoe room!
- Fashion designer Roksanda Ilinčić took the reigns on outfitting a sumptuous London penthouse and brought some serious design gravitas to the project; think Jeanneret, Perriand, and Mangiarotti. Sound like your cup of tea? This fully decorated Kings Cross pad could be all yours for a cool £7.75 million. (House and Garden UK)
- T Magazine has a gorgeous look inside a full renovation of a historic clapboard home in upstate New York. The homeowners, husband-and-wife co-founders of the Brooklyn-based design firm Workstead, have brought serious NYC swagger to some rural digs.
- We lost icon Gloria Vanderbilt this week at the age of 95, but her fearless sense of style and taste-making decor will not soon be forgotten. In tribute, Vogue has compiled a wonderful slideshow of Vanderbilt’s most inspired interiors from a storied life.
- As if the French Riviera wasn’t already pic-worthy enough, the Cannes Lions Festival has commissioned a Technicolor pavilion from Latvian designer Germans Ermičs in partnership with Instagram. Visitors can step inside and interact with the full spectrum of refracted light as they move around the space. Do it for the gram! (Wallpaper)
ICYMI from Chairish: