Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- AD calls this Tribeca apartment, designed by ASH NYC, American Psycho meets The Paris Review. It’s sleek, eclectic, and decked out with some unbelievable custom furnishings. You’ll want to peruse this home tour.
- London’s Gallery Fumi has been highlighting emerging designers since 2008. A decade in, they’re celebrating their tenth anniversary with the show “Now and Then,” coinciding with London Design Week. Click over to Wallpaper to see some of the best in furniture design of the last decade.
- We’re fully enamored with the plush interiors of Vintage Wine Bar in Tulsa, Oklahoma, designed by Brooklyn-based WORKSTEAD. Pink walls, velvet upholstery, and brushed gold Mid-Century lighting is the way to our heart! Oh, and wine. Don’t forget the wine. (Rue Mag)
- Maggie Coker is a botanical stylist and creativity mentor living in Berlin. Design*Sponge has a tour of her 60’s post-war apartment and she’s curated a flora-focused, boho chic retreat within the bustling German capital. Don’t miss the vintage touches and textured flair in this fab flat.
- Great news: the arrival of fall doesn’t mean we have to bid adieu to the unofficial drink of summer: the margarita. Honest Cooking has whipped up a recipe for Cider Margaritas, swapping out traditional triple sec for fresh, crushed apple cider.
ICYMI from Chairish: