Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- Atelier Vime is the hottest name in wicker right now. No, really. This Provence-based antique dealer and wicker workshop opened a Paris showroom just in time for Maison & Objet and designers are flocking to their woven wares. Also featuring collaborations with contemporary artists, Atelier Vime is an artisan for the Instagram Age. (T Magazine)
- Nine years ago Stephen and Jeany Cronk moved their family from London to a small French village to follow their dream of founding a rosé wine label. Flash forward to today: their wine, Mirabeau, is exported to 40 countries and they live in an idyllic country home designed by Jeany and constructed by local artisans. Can they adopt us so we can move in? (House & Garden UK)
- Step up your brunch game with this hearty frittata filled with squash, kale, and oodles of herbs. This will definitely balance out that carafe of mimosas! (Bon Appétit)
- Have you heard the news? Chairish Inc. (parent company of Chairish and DECASO) has acquired Dering Hall! They’re the premier New York-based online discovery platform for contemporary furniture brands and interior designers and we’re thrilled to welcome them to the family! (AD)
- This one is just some good, old-fashioned home envy. Check out the unreal gallery of a Notting Hill home outfitted by designer Charles Mellersh. The wallpaper! The art! The vintage! (AD)
ICYMI from Chairish: