Chairish is pleased to welcome a new addition to the family with the acquisition of Pamono, the leading European online marketplace for vintage and antique furniture and art. This acquisition enables Chairish to expand our footprint beyond the US market and fulfill our mission of being the world’s premiere online design destination for luxury home furnishings, decor, and art.
Below is a small sampling of the exceptional items we’ll be making available to you directly from France, Italy, England, and more.
To explore all of Pamono’s fantastic inventory, click here (or in the future via the “Shop Europe” link on our homepage). Starting in early 2022, these items will be shoppable on Chairish directly.
The acquisition of Pamono further bolsters Chairish’s position as the leading online shopping destination for luxury home furnishings. Together, our brands will offer:
- A shared vision to bring the very best of design online in a way that fosters the health and growth of the design industry and the small businesses that drive it.
- Over 830,000 exceptional vintage, antique, contemporary and made-to-order products, offered by the leading 12,000 sellers worldwide
- A rapidly growing monthly international audience of 6.5 million+ affluent and sophisticated design aficionados accessed through regionalized sites and currencies.
- A community of 30,000+ verified design professionals, the furnishings industry’s most valuable buyers
- A shipping network capable of seamlessly delivering irreplaceable items at the most competitive rates worldwide
- A combined executive team comprised of veteran technology, home, fashion and editorial industry leaders
“The future of the design industry is global, and today marks the beginning of an exciting new chapter for Chairish. By combining the market leader in the US with the market leader in Europe, we are realizing our vision to bring the very best home furnishings from around the world to design lovers everywhere. With this unification, Chairish will be even better positioned to support the global design community,” said Gregg Brockway, CEO and Co-Founder of Chairish.
“We’re thrilled to become part of Chairish, a move that will bring our platform powerful technology advancements, a complementary and accomplished leadership team, an expanded audience of buyers and sellers, marketing power and operational scale. We have a shared belief in the importance of curation and a mutual passion for bringing the best of the design market online, connecting vintage and antique dealers, artisans and high-end manufacturers with sophisticated design enthusiasts and professionals,” said Letizia Luperini, Pamono Founder and Managing Director.
Stay tuned for more developments as we advance our combined global design marketplace for our community of buyers and sellers.