Antique French Hand Painted Library Bookcase
This product is no longer available.
This is an amazing antique original hand painted french library bookcase, in very good condition.
It has adjustable shelves to ... moreThis is an amazing antique original hand painted french library bookcase, in very good condition.
It has adjustable shelves to the inside, all are solid wood.
This just came from a large home in Provence France.
It comes in many parts so its easy to transport.
Great if you have a room large enough.
This was made Circa 1880 and has the original paint work, there are 4 glass doors either side which are engraved.
The other doors to the center has chicken wire, all door have a raised panel to the bottom.
The wide Bookcase is 15 ft wide and 116 tall, there are 4 turned pillars to the front both ends are carved with turned pillars to the center.
This could be used as a show case or a bookcase.
The Bookcase is a lot nicer than the picture suggests.
Here is how the Bookcase breaks down , the top cornice and the base are two parts, the top is 15 ft long 23 inches deep and the base is the same.then there are 3 sections which are 5 feet apart,then we have the 6 doors which are just over 2 ft each. the back also comes in 3 parts which are 5 ft each panel.
Assembled Dimensions 172.0ʺW × 23.0ʺD × 116.0ʺH less
- 172ʺW × 1ʺD × 116ʺH
- French Country
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Raymond H. in West Palm Beach, FL
European Antique Furniture. A mixture of all kind of antiques.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- 2 Shelf Bookcases
- 3 Shelf Bookcases
- 4 Shelf Bookcases
- 5 Shelf Bookcases
- Barrister Bookcases
- Bookcases with Doors
- Bookcases with Drawers
- Bookcases with Glass Doors
- Corner Bookcases
- Floating Bookcases
- French Country Bookcases & Étagères
- Glass Door Bookcases
- Gray Bookcases & Étagères
- Horizontal Bookcases
- Large Bookcases
- Lawyer Bookcases
- Low Bookcases
- Modular Bookcases
- Narrow Bookcases
- Pallet Bookcases
- Revolving Bookcases
- Rolling Bookcases
- Round Bookcases
- Shabby Chic Bookcases & Étagères
- Short Bookcases
- Small Bookcases
- Tall Bookcases
- Tall Narrow Bookcases
- Wall Mounted Bookcases
- Wide Bookcases
- Wood Bookcases & Étagères
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.