Authentic Tan & White Juju Hat
The Juju hat is a symbol of prosperity and divinity in Bamileke culture. Bird feathers are used to create this ...
more The Juju hat is a symbol of prosperity and divinity in Bamileke culture. Bird feathers are used to create this gorgeous headdress, used by the Bamileke tribe because symbolically the flight allows them to soar to the heavens. Worn to perform an annual dance celebrating the kingdom's prosperity.
Hang this piece above the fireplace, bed or console table to make a beautiful statement. Cluster a few juju hats together of different sizes to create your own custom art wall.
30-31"Diam x 8"Deep
Hanging loop string attached. less
- 31.0ʺW × 31.0ʺD × 8.0ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $35
- Free Local Pickup in Trophy Club, TX
One Affirmation in Trophy Club, TX
We carefully select unique and authentic textiles from around the world. We sell pillows and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.