Black Lacquered Wicker Plant Stand Arched Trellis Fernery Box
Rare and absolutely gorgeous antique arched top wicker plant stand/raised planter box with side trellis for climbing plants and ...
moreRare and absolutely gorgeous antique arched top wicker plant stand/raised planter box with side trellis for climbing plants and trailing vines. The arched top can be used to hang a plant, birdcage, wind chime, etc. This stunner is superior quality, heavy-weight, and in excellent condition. Skillful craftsmanship is apparent and definitely designed for the ages. The black is chic, timeless and neutral. A unique piece that can be elegant or casual, depending on the surroundings. From an Urban loft to a French Country home, a Bohemian bungalow to a Tropical Chic beach house, etc. this not only works it will make a statement!
This plant stand is suitable for either indoor or outdoor use. Purchased from a gorgeous Pasadena, CA estate, where it was taken care of and spent it's life being enjoyed indoors.
It would be beautiful in an entryway, on a deck, patio, porch, sunroom, etc.
A perfect way of setting up a small garden on the balcony or terrace of a city home.
D I M E N S I O N S :
66 1/2” Tall x 33 1/2” Wide/Long x 14” Deep/Wide
Actual planter box measures:
30” Long x 11” Wide x 10” Deep
C O N D I T I O N :
Excellent vintage condition- wear consistent with age and history. No bends, breaks, cracks, visible damage or repairs. Strong, stable, and sturdy. Even better in person! less
- 33.5ʺW × 14ʺD × 66.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
- Art Deco
- Boho Chic
- British Colonial
- French Country
- Hollywood Regency
- Mid-Century Modern
- Organic Modern
- The School of Paris
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 3-6 weeks.
20837 does not qualify.
ELECTRIC | MARIGOLD in Los Angeles, CA
ELECTRIC | MARIGOLD offers a blend of timeless & eclectic hand picked furniture & home décor with new ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Wicker Planters
- Mid-Century Modern Planters
- Fish Bowl Planters
- Art Deco Planters
- Urn Planters
- Victorian Planters
- Planters in Los Angeles
- Elephant Planters
- Hanging Planters
- French Country Planters
- Large Ceramic Planters
- Wood Planters
- Indoor Planters
- Boho Chic Planters
- Orchid Planters
- Shabby Chic Planters
- Rectangular Planters
- Terracotta Planters
- Hollywood Regency Planters
- Succulent Planters
- Tall Planters
- Traditional Planters
- Wall Planters
- Black Planters
- Mexican Planters
- Barrel Planters
- Large Outdoor Planters
- Outdoor Planters
- Contemporary Planters
- Large Planters
- Flower Planters
- Rattan Planters
- Gothic Planters
- Paint Planters
- British Colonial Planters
- Bulb Planters
- Lacquer Planters
- Organic Modern Planters
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.