Blue French Provincial "Annabel" China Cabinet
This product is no longer available.
This beautiful china cabinet embodies the spirit of a beachy-country with a soft spirit of life. Functional yet beautiful with ...
more This beautiful china cabinet embodies the spirit of a beachy-country with a soft spirit of life. Functional yet beautiful with two glass shelves on the top hutch, two extendable drawers and two cabinets on the bottom. The windows to her soul are covered in a total of 6 removable glass panels. What is not seen is the inner self of the bottom hutch that extends the full length.
Annabel was once an unloved cabinet that sat in the back of a family's house. After meeting artisan painter Ireland, she has regained a new hope to find a fresh life with new colors and new fixtures. Her first layer of color is old country white chalk paint followed by provenance blue, the blue was a harsh contract to the gentle white. After a soft sanding, a gray "water bath" was used to blend the tones of the white and blue to create a perfect match. To secure the paint, a clear wax was used followed by a white wax to continue to blend the whites and blues. Annabel is happy to boast that all paint is Annie Sloan chalk paint and wax. The paint is water based, non toxic, lead free, EG-free, odour-free and has very low volatile organic compounds and never tested on animals.
Annabel is excited to find her forever home with a new loving family. She inspires to become a part of a family tradition where she can serve a family with her functionality, and get the opportunity to love many generations of the same family.
Annabel is singed and dated by Ireland and a short personal message can be applied in basic script to the back of the bottom hutch at no additional cost. less
- 48.0ʺW × 36.0ʺD × 84.0ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in dania beach, FL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Ireland in dania beach, FL
Ireland is excited to become an artisan of furniture. After taking 12 years to become ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.