- Casegoods & Storage
- China & Display Cabinets
- Dorothy Draper Henredon Viennese Collection Dis...
Dorothy Draper Henredon Viennese Collection Display Cabinet
Dorothy Draper China or display cabinet from her 1963 Viennese collection for Henredon. Considered the star piece of that collection ...
more Dorothy Draper China or display cabinet from her 1963 Viennese collection for Henredon. Considered the star piece of that collection, it exemplifies the playful nature of a Draper design with the exaggerated lines of the Bombé base and the scroll of the pediment. Beautiful original stylized brass hardware. A great piece by one of the most famous interior designers of the 20th century. This piece features the original working lights to illuminate your most cherished possessions.
The exterior features the all original green lacquer finish with ivory accents and ivory interior. The top of the cabinet features two arched top doors, and three shelves. The top features the triple-bonnet that accentuates Draper's signature flowing ornamentation. The triple-bonnet is topped off with the ivory accent. A great piece by one of the most famous interior designers of the 20th century.
This is an all original piece that has never been touched up or repainted. There are a few chips in the paint that have been left untouched not to disturb the beauty of the piece. Finally, the top of piece comes off with the removal of 8 screws that make for easy transporting and delivery. less
- 67.0ʺW × 14.5ʺD × 86.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Dorothy Draper
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $519
- Free Local Pickup in Mebane, NC
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Angela D. in Mebane, NC
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 4Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.