Arne Vodder for Sibast Teak Secretary Desk
This product is no longer available.
This is a rare find. I very rarely see this secretary become available. The solid teak cabinet is designed by ...
more This is a rare find. I very rarely see this secretary become available. The solid teak cabinet is designed by Arne Vodder for Sibast. Circa 1965-1968 Mid Century Moden piece. Made in Denmark. Beautiful Danish modern design. Excellent quality piece. Drawers, hinges and locking system works perfectly. Nice size foot print on this petite but functional desk. The base of the cabinet has a couple of tiny repairs - very hard to see. I took photos for you to inspect. Overall condition is a 9.7 out of a perfect 10. Original finish has been cleaned and wiped down. Leather desktop and shelves have no damage. Looks as the piece was never really used.
Piece will ship insured freight to your door. We only ship to the 48 states. NO international shipping. California Deliveries are done personally.
We have been a avid Mid Century Modern Dealer and Collector for 25 years. You will truly enjoy this unique piece.
Arne Vodder for Sibast Rare Secretary Desk Teak Locking Leather Writing Table Computer Station Storage Credenza Dresser Jewelry Cabinet Lock less
- 30ʺW × 18.5ʺD × 46.5ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Sibast Furniture
- Arne Vodder
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $395
- Free Local Pickup in Sonora, CA
Making Mid Century Mod in Sonora, CA
Mid Century Modern Furniture Vintage Painted Home Decor are truly our passion! Unique, hand painted ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 6Ask the Seller / View All
- Adjustable Desks
- Antique School Desks
- Art Desks
- Brown Secretary Desks
- Butcher Block Desks
- Campaign Desks
- Computer Desks
- Corner Desks
- Curved Desks
- Desks with Drawers
- Desks with Hutch
- Desks with Shelves
- Desks with Storage
- Floating Desks
- Fold Down Desks
- Folding Desks
- Large Desks
- Long Desks
- Mahogany Desks
- Metal Desks
- Mid-Century Modern Secretary Desks
- Modular Desks
- Oak Desks
- Office Desks
- Reclaimed Wood Desks
- Red Secretary Desks
- Sibast Furniture Secretary Desks
- Simple Desks
- Small Desks
- Tall Desks
- Tan Secretary Desks
- Teak Secretary Desks
- Vanity Desks
- Wood Desks
- Wood Secretary Desks
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.