Arne Vodder for Sibast Teak Secretary Desk
This product is no longer available.
This is a rare find. I very rarely see this secretary become available. The solid teak cabinet is designed by ...
moreThis is a rare find. I very rarely see this secretary become available. The solid teak cabinet is designed by Arne Vodder for Sibast. Circa 1965-1968 Mid Century Moden piece. Made in Denmark. Beautiful Danish modern design. Excellent quality piece. Drawers, hinges and locking system works perfectly. Nice size foot print on this petite but functional desk. The base of the cabinet has a couple of tiny repairs - very hard to see. I took photos for you to inspect. Overall condition is a 9.7 out of a perfect 10. Original finish has been cleaned and wiped down. Leather desktop and shelves have no damage. Looks as the piece was never really used.
Piece will ship insured freight to your door. We only ship to the 48 states. NO international shipping. California Deliveries are done personally.
We have been a avid Mid Century Modern Dealer and Collector for 25 years. You will truly enjoy this unique piece.
Arne Vodder for Sibast Rare Secretary Desk Teak Locking Leather Writing Table Computer Station Storage Credenza Dresser Jewelry Cabinet Lock less
- 30ʺW × 18.5ʺD × 46.5ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Sibast Furniture
- Arne Vodder
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Making Mid Century Mod in Sonora, CA
Mid Century Modern Furniture Vintage Painted Home Decor are truly our passion! Unique, hand painted ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 6Ask the Seller / View All
- Adjustable Desks
- Antique School Desks
- Art Desks
- Brown Secretary Desks
- Butcher Block Desks
- Campaign Desks
- Computer Desks
- Corner Desks
- Curved Desks
- Desks with Drawers
- Desks with Hutch
- Desks with Shelves
- Desks with Storage
- Floating Desks
- Fold Down Desks
- Folding Desks
- Large Desks
- Long Desks
- Mahogany Desks
- Metal Desks
- Mid-Century Modern Secretary Desks
- Modular Desks
- Oak Desks
- Office Desks
- Reclaimed Wood Desks
- Red Secretary Desks
- Sibast Furniture Secretary Desks
- Simple Desks
- Small Desks
- Tall Desks
- Tan Secretary Desks
- Teak Secretary Desks
- Vanity Desks
- Wood Desks
- Wood Secretary Desks
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.