Final Markdown White Metal Petal Pendant by Thorsten Orrling for Hans Agne Jakobsson
This product is no longer available.
This magnificent hanging lamp made of white lacquered metal leaves was designed by Thorsten Orrling for the Swedish manufacturer Hans-Agne ...
more This magnificent hanging lamp made of white lacquered metal leaves was designed by Thorsten Orrling for the Swedish manufacturer Hans-Agne Jakobsson AB in the 1960s.
It creates a beautiful light effect inspired by a flower.
This lamp is good vintage condition
Price is firm on final markdowns.
Hans-Agne Jakobsson was a Swedish interior decorator and furniture designer. In 1951 he founded his own company, Hans-Agne Jakobsson AB, at Markaryd.He and his company are known for their light design, inspired by the nature of their native country, the southern part of Sweden, with its glittering lakes and vast dark woods.
They experimented with brass, iron, glass, fabric and wood shavings and learned how to master direction and colour of light. In choosing materials, construction and design, they arranged it so that glaring bulbs and irritating decorations disappear. The lighting of Hans-Agne Jakobsson AB unite practicality and a sense of wellbeing.
Height: 33 cm (cord is adjustable)
Please note that this item will take 2-4 weeks to ship out to you. It's well worth the wait, IMHO. :) Thanks, Otto less
- 18ʺW × 18ʺD × 13ʺL
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
- Scandinavian Modern
- Arne Jacobsen
- Thorsten Orrling
Otto Binx in Brooklyn, NY
After many years as an academic, I realized that my work as an art and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 9Ask the Seller / View All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.