Final Markdown White Metal Petal Pendant by Thorsten Orrling for Hans Agne Jakobsson
This product is no longer available.
This magnificent hanging lamp made of white lacquered metal leaves was designed by Thorsten Orrling for the Swedish manufacturer Hans-Agne ...
more This magnificent hanging lamp made of white lacquered metal leaves was designed by Thorsten Orrling for the Swedish manufacturer Hans-Agne Jakobsson AB in the 1960s.
It creates a beautiful light effect inspired by a flower.
This lamp is good vintage condition
Price is firm on final markdowns.
Hans-Agne Jakobsson was a Swedish interior decorator and furniture designer. In 1951 he founded his own company, Hans-Agne Jakobsson AB, at Markaryd.He and his company are known for their light design, inspired by the nature of their native country, the southern part of Sweden, with its glittering lakes and vast dark woods.
They experimented with brass, iron, glass, fabric and wood shavings and learned how to master direction and colour of light. In choosing materials, construction and design, they arranged it so that glaring bulbs and irritating decorations disappear. The lighting of Hans-Agne Jakobsson AB unite practicality and a sense of wellbeing.
Height: 33 cm (cord is adjustable)
Please note that this item will take 2-4 weeks to ship out to you. It's well worth the wait, IMHO. :) Thanks, Otto less
- 18.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 13.0ʺL
- Scandinavian Modern
- Arne Jacobsen
- Thorsten Orrling
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $325
Otto Binx in Brooklyn, NY
After more than a decade in academia, both as doctoral candidate at NYU’s Institute ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 9Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.