Orange Herman Miller Chadwick Modular Seating
This product is no longer available.
Offered for consideration are three pre-owned Herman Miller Chadwick Modular Seating Sections. The Chadwick seating sections are 100% original and ...
more Offered for consideration are three pre-owned Herman Miller Chadwick Modular Seating Sections. The Chadwick seating sections are 100% original and have the correct labels attached to the under side of the base, as shown in the photos. Manufactured 1975 in the original Gardena, California location (as opposed to the later Irvine, California facility).
Don Chadwick, designer and educator, is one of the world's foremost furniture designers, best known for Aeron and Equa desk chairs. This vibrant three-piece modular sofa unit was manufactured by Herman Miller in the 1975. It consists of three matching seating sections, with black gloss bases and smoothly upholstered seats. It's curved aesthetic and ergonomic design is common of this period. I will separate and sell individual sections, but prefer selling the unit intact.
Similar units are currently selling for $1600 to $2250, depending on shape, fabric type and color.
Don Chadwick Modular Seating, by Herman Miller, offered are two straight sections and one wedge section, molded foam seats with original rare orange upholstery and molded black plastic bases.
I have owned and used this unit for the last fifteen years. The fabric is in good shape, but has stains. Please carefully view the photos for details of the condition. There are no tears and the foam is still soft. This unit is remarkably comfortable as a sofa or as individual chairs. A professional cleaning after purchase is recommended.
This unit is available for local pickup only. LOCAL PAYMENT AND LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. I will not accept wired, mailed, or remotely sent payment.
The measurements are for one chair at the largest dimension. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Brooklyn, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
andrew in Brooklyn, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Chesterfield Couches & Sofas
- Circular Couches & Sofas
- Convertible Couches & Sofas
- Curved Couches & Sofas
- Leather Couches & Sofas
- Long Couches & Sofas
- Microfiber Couches & Sofas
- Modular Couches & Sofas
- Patio Couches & Sofas
- Pull-Out Couches & Sofas
- Small Couches & Sofas
- Tufted Couches & Sofas
- Velvet Couches & Sofas
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.