Pottery Barn Wooden Desk Chair
This product is no longer available.
This awesome desk chair has been in my possession for a number of years. I've recently moved to a new ...
more This awesome desk chair has been in my possession for a number of years. I've recently moved to a new home, and with it a new space into which this chair doesn't quite fit.
I've been totally happy with this desk chair; the chair back and seat feel comfortable and ergonomic, even in the absence of additional cushioning, and the adjustable reclining spring means that you can custom-tailor the chair's responsiveness to your liking. Its natural wood stain make it a great match for other wooden desk furniture, or a great way to begin elevating the look of your productivity area if you have a more barebones plywood setup.
The seat of the chair sits at 16", and can be adjusted up to 20". See Dimensions section for overall dimension information.
For the retail listing on the Pottery Barn website, see http://bit.ly/2jny64k. Note that the stain of the chair is no longer offered; the stain is a natural stain, like the Espresso Stain option listed on the website, but a lighter tan in color. less
- 18ʺW × 22ʺD × 39ʺH
- Pottery Barn
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Cameron C. in San Francisco, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Armless Office Chairs
- Brown Office Chairs
- Comfortable Office Chairs
- Contemporary Office Chairs
- Ergonomic Office Chairs
- Executive Office Chairs
- Fabric Office Chairs
- Luxury Office Chairs
- Mesh Office Chairs
- Mission Office Chairs
- Reclining Office Chairs
- San Francisco Office Chairs
- Small Office Chairs
- Steelcase Office Chairs
- Swivel Office Chairs
- Tall Office Chairs
- Traditional Office Chairs
- Wide Office Chairs
- Wood Office Chairs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.